Shore Excursion Staff
Staff members may also include: Assistant Shore Excursion Manager, Shore Excursions Associate
One of the specialties of a cruise ship is that it is able to offer its passengers the opportunity to enjoy special tours in the various ports where the ship will stop. Shore Excursion Staff help to promote and sell the various tours that are available.
The Shore Excursions Associate will usually sit at a desk and provide information about the various tours to the passengers. This includes tasks such as:
- Answer questions about the various tour packages.
- Promoting the tours, and seeking to upgrade the sale when one is made.
- Handling and resolving complaints or refunds.
- Use a computer system to regularly create reports.
- Help to train new Staff members.
- Monitor and evaluate the Tour Staff.
To view the rest of this page, you will need to be a Premium Member.You are visiting the Members Section as a Free BASIC Member
. You will only have access to a limited amount of Job Hunting Tools and Content. For full access you will need to upgrade to a PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP.
Entertainment Department Jobs