Shore Excursion Managers
This position may also be called: Tour Manager / Shore Excursions Manager
One of the most fun things there is to do on a cruise is to go off of it and into a strange and wonderful port city. The Shore Excursion Manager is the one responsible to select and line up the various shore excursions the passengers can take at each stop.
After offering package excursions, it is also the job of the Shore Excursion Manager to ensure that the package measures up to what has been promised. They are also responsible to:
- Set up and maintain the budget for the tours.
- Manage the excursion staff.
- Train staff members for better performance and promotions.
- Check out new excursion opportunities while in port.
- Possible will provide pre-port sales talks about the tours.
To view the rest of this page, you will need to be a Premium Member.You are visiting the Members Section as a Free BASIC Member
. You will only have access to a limited amount of Job Hunting Tools and Content. For full access you will need to upgrade to a PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP.
Shore Excursion Staff