Cruise Employee Travel Benefits
Today, there are more exciting and adventurous opportunities and options than ever before for people seeking work on cruise ships. The industry is exploding, there are more cruise lines, ships, companies, itineraries, and jobs available than ever before. And getting a job with one of these companies can lead to some very unique and unforgettable benefits that it would be difficult to receive with any other job. You can travel across the globe, meet new, exciting people, see countries and wildlife of all kinds, and enjoy it all while earning good money.
Travel Afar or Keep It Local
When it comes to cruise lines and jobs, your options and choices are almost unlimited. If you're looking to explore other countries, you should consider working for one of the large cruise lines like Royal Caribbean. You may work and travel in Caribbean ports for part of the year, then cruise to Europe, Russia, Asia, or other exotic ports at other times of the year.
If you want to stick closer to home or stay in one region, there are smaller cruise lines that often sail on lakes or rivers. Smaller cruise lines also give you the opportunity to explore a specific region in much more detail. Learn about working for small cruise lines and river cruise operators on CruiseJobFinder.
Exciting Itineraries Worldwide
Here is just a small sampling of some of the hundreds of itineraries that cruise lines offer their customers - and employees - today.
- Alaska: Glacier Bay; Nome; Tracy Arm; Hubbard Glacier; Icy Straight Point; Sitka; Ketchikan
- Antarctica: Punta Arenas, Chile; Villa Esperanza; Brown Bluff; Paulet Island; Cuverville Island; Paradise Bay, Deception Island; Drake Passage; Ushuaia, Argentina
- Australia - New Zealand: Auckland, New Zealand; Coromandel Peninsula; Bay of Plenty; Tauranga (Rotorua) New Zealand; Napier, New Zealand; Wellington, New Zealand; Queen Charlotte Sound; Picton, New Zealand; Akaroa (Christchurch, New Zealand); Port Chalmers (Dunedin), New Zealand; Burnie, Australia; Melbourne, Australia; Sydney
- Bahamas: Port Canaveral, Florida; Nassau, Bahamas; CocoCay, Bahamas; Port Canaveral, Florida
- Bermuda: Hamilton, St. George, Kings Wharf
- Northeast & Canada: Boston, Massachusetts; Portland, Maine; Bar Harbor, Maine; Saint John, New Brunswick; Halifax, Nova Scotia; Boston, Massachusetts
- Chicago Skyline Boat Tours
- Egypt: Nile River Cruises; High Dam, Philae Temple, Aswan Souk, the Nubian villages and Aswan Museum on Elephantine Island
- Far East: Nagasaki; Ho Chi Minh City; Singapore
- South Africa: East London; Cape Town; Seal Island
- Upper Amazon River: From Iquitos, Peru to Manaus, Brazil; Ports include Leticia, Colombia and Lago Sao Paulo.
Depending on the cruise line you could find yourself almost anywhere in the world. As you can see, there's no continent or region of the world in which you can't find a cruise line job, whether you're looking for an opportunity in an exotic land, or a simple harbor cruise. There's bound to be an itinerary, and a job that meets your expectations.
Learn about every cruise line - big and small - in the CruiseJobFinder Job Center.
CruiseJobFinder Members have Excluse Access to Hundreds of Employer Profiles and Over 1,000 Job Listings
Join Now for Instant Access!
Full Access Starts at Only $3.95
Find Your Dream Job!
Exclusive Job Search Advice from Industry Pros!
Current Job Openings & Worldwide Employer Directory!